New Rentals Offering from Seeff North Coast has value added benefits
Category Rental News
From May 2019 Seeff North Coast have opted for a different strategy in respect of their Rental Procurement and Management offering.
Clients can choose either a managed or unmanaged service.
With the unmanaged option [procurement only] there is a "once off" fee payable. The landlord then manages their own property.
In respect of the managed rental offering there will be no upfront procurement fee payable. The landlord pays a monthly fee over the duration of the rental period. This service comes with a range of added value benefits.
- Our in and out inspections are photographic records of the property that are loaded into a cloud based repository as insurance in the case of disputes
- We offer a mid-term inspection for peace of mind that the property is been cared for
- There is one free maintenance call out offered per year - excludes materials or major work
- We have an "in-house" maintenance team that offers a quick response service at cost effective rates
- We have partnered with service providers who offer a preferential rate to our managed property clients
- Our payment and account service is supported by an industry leading "arms-length" trust account that ensures transparency and audited accounts
Compare our value proposition and contact Seeff North Coast for a "peace of mind" experience for your next tenant or rental requirement.
If you already have a tenant and wish to look at our service to take over a current rental contract please feel free to contact us.
We strive to "empower people to prosper through property" ... experience our property professionalism at Seeff North Coast.
For further information contact Mark Johnson at Seeff North Coast on 032 586 0170 or on his cell 082 600 6286
Author: Mark Johnson